- The various personal tasks that need to be performed during your day can become difficult, tiring and time-consuming when you face the challenges of age, illness or frailty. Personal Care can include:
- Assistance with personal hygiene
- Assistance with getting dressed
- Meal preparation
- Support in helping to eat
- Support with medication
- Our carers are here to lift the burden of personal care, so that you can get on with your life without the effort and irritation of these difficult but necessary daily tasks. Our staff are Very friendly highly professionals, having the relevant experience and specialist knowledge to assist you with all your personal needs.