This course has been designed to help anyone who handles, prepares or serves food as part of their job. It will help delegates understand the legal responsibilities and know what constitutes best practice in regard to controlling food safety hazards, controlling temperatures, food storage, food preparation, personal hygiene and premises cleaning.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Use personal protection
- Understand about food purchasing
- Know the main food poisoning bacteria
- Know about In -transit protection of food
- Know about self-storage of food
- Implement safe food preparation methods
- Clean food preparation areas effectively
- Cook safely
- Implement food hygiene measures in the workplace
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (3 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum