This course is targeted at businesses needing to train their staff in fire safety procedures however, it is also applicable to anyone who wishes to learn how to prevent fire in the work place and deal with it effectively should it occur.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- List their obligations and that of their employer with regards to fire safety
- Describe actions to be taken in the event of a fire occurring at work
- Identify the correct fire extinguisher for use on a range of different fires
- Describe how fires occur and spread
- Describe how they can reduce the risk of fire occurring
- Understand how they may reduce the threat of fire in their home/work
- Understand the duties that are undertaken by the fire marshal
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (3 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum