The Health and Safety course ensures that delegates understand the importance of health and safety and that they are able to follow the correct protocol to maintain a safe working environment. It ensures that you and your employees comply with legislation and raise awareness of the need to provide a healthy, safe working environment ensuring the welfare of everyone.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand Health & Safety Law
- Understand Fire Safety
- Understand Electricity risks
- Understand Manual Handling Awareness
- Understand the risks of Falls from Height
- Understand Chemical Safety
- Display Screen Equipment
- Understand Accidents & First Aid
- Use Personal Protective Equipment
- Understand the risks of Alcohol, Drugs, Lone Work & Violence
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (4 hours) Half day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements.
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum