We offer a range of First Aid Courses;
Our training includes the necessary theory followed by practical application to build the delegates knowledge and confidence. Our courses can be adapted to suit a variety of audiences, from the complete novice to those who are skilled but feel their skills need updating.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day)
- First Aid at Work (3 Days)
- First Aid at Work Requalification (2 Days)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1 Day)
- Paediatric First Aid (2 Days)
- Basic Life Support (4 Hours)
- Oxygen Therapy (4 Hours)
- AED and CPR (4 Hours)
- Anaphylaxis Management (4 Hours)
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – Half/Full day(s)
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session(s) questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 Maximum