The COSHH training course is designed for delegates who handle chemicals as part of their daily work. The COSHH course is ideal for induction or refresher training to the new regulations. Delegates would gain knowledge of potential effects and control measures to be considered when handling chemicals.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the legal aspects
- Understand how the body can become contaminated
- Understand the principles of safe use of chemicals and substances
- Understand COSHH policy and assessment
- Understand how to use Safety Data sheets
- Understand safety labelling
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (3 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum