This course is designed especially for those wishing to start or pursue a career in the care sector. It contains all the necessary elements to equip carers to go into the field and confidently carry out their duties.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
- Understand their role, personal development and duty of care
- Person centred care
- Equality and diversity
- Effective communication – also include handling information
- Safeguarding adults at risk
- Infection control
- Nutrition and fluids
- Health and safety
- Basic first aid
- Moving and handling
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – 4 Day Course (Theory & Practice)
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum