Our Safeguarding Adults at Risk course aims to help protect vulnerable adults from abuse through increased awareness, recognition and knowledge of how to respond to suspicions of adult abuse. This course includes scenarios to help delegates think about what they would do in a given situation.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by the term ‘vulnerable adult’
- Knowing the forms abuse may take
- Recognise signs and symptoms
- Know what to do and what not to do
- The legislation and guidance concerning safeguarding adults at risk
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (3 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements.
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum