The Infection control training course is aimed at staff working within the care environment. Delegates will understand the importance of infection control measures being implemented in the workplace, their obligations and responsibilities.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand the legal aspects of infection control
- Understand disease Transmission
- Implement Hand Washing & Gloving techniques
- Understand the risks posed by needles & other sharps
- Understand different types of waste disposal
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (4 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum