This training normally takes place over six hours and includes the necessary theory followed by practical application to build the delegates confidence. This course can be adapted to suit a variety of audiences, from the complete novice to those who are skilled but feel their skills need updating.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
The areas covered by this training:
- Knowing what action should be taken in the event of an emergency.
- Practice of cardiopulmonary resuscitation methods
- Practice of dealing with an unconscious casualty
- Practice correct use of AED
- Knowing the correct actions to take to control wounds and bleeding
- Knowing what actions to take on a range of other first aid situations
- Knowing how first aid stocks should be maintained and the essential contents of First Aid boxes
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (6 hours) Full Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum