This course will provide delegates with an awareness on factors to consider with regards to equality, diversity, human rights and inclusion in the work place and the key legislation regarding human rights, equality and anti-discrimination.
Each delegate will receive a course workbook. This includes key information notes from the course and activities to complete throughout the session. These workbooks can be taken away by the delegates at the end of the session to use as reference.
At the end of the training session, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what is meant by Equality and diversity at work
- Understand key anti-discrimination legislation
- Understand the impact of discrimination on individuals and the community
- Understand their legal rights and responsibilities
- Understand the benefits a diverse workforce can bring to healthcare organisations
- Target Audience – All Staff
- Training Course Duration – (3 hours) Half Day
- Certification – Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements
- No. of Participants – 12 maximum